Colette Assor is a BAcC registered acupuncturist with 23 Years clinical experience.
Colette Assor founded Acupuncture Works London in 1999 after completing three years degree level training alongside western medical sciences obtaining her clinical Acupuncture license. Colette has undertaken further post graduate training in fertility, and IVF support, western medical diagnostic fertility testing , IVF, ICSI protocols menopause, anxiety and pain management. Colette is dedicated to professional standards of Acupuncture in the UK and currently serves on the MSC committee of the British Acupuncture Council, the leading regulatory body of Acupuncturists in the UK,
- The British Acupuncture Council, (BAcC).
- The Register of the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.
- The British Medical Acupuncture Society
- Senior Associate, The Royal Society of Medicine.
- Steering committee Acupuncture Fertility Network
- MSC Committee The British Acupuncture Council.
- British Fertility Society.
- Mindfulness Diploma for Health Care professionals.
Colette is an advocate for the safety of acupuncture in the Uk and is currently resident expert acupuncturist for Emme menopause magazine and IVF Babble Fertility Magazine.