Colette Assor is a BAcC registered acupuncturist with over 20 Years clinical experience.
Colette Assor set up Acupuncture Works London in 1999 after completing three years degree level training alongside western medical sciences obtaining her clinical Acupuncture license. Colette's post graduate training and experience includes fertility and IVF Support, menopause, anxiety and pain management. Colette set up an acupuncture service for a government health care body in 2013 helping patients with anxiety and addiction.
- The British Acupuncture Council, (BAcC).
- The Register of the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.
- The British Medical Acupuncture Society
- Senior Associate, The Royal Society of Medicine.
- Steering committee Acupuncture Fertility Network
- British Fertility Society.
- Mindfulness Diploma
Colette has written and featured in the media as an acupuncturist and holistic health specialist.