We have worked with many patients diagnosed with “unexplained infertility”. Our approach is holistic with the focus on lifestyle, diet and stress to formulate a treatment plan to meet your individual needs.
Our treatment programme is 3 -4 months, with the goal to create a healthy enviroment for conception. The Focus is on egg health, blood flow and management of stress to prepare the body for conception.
Colette is a regular contributor for Fertility Road Magazine and has written an article on the impact of stress on fertility, please read here.
At your first consultation we will discuss your current lifestyle, diet and nutrition and formulate a treatment plan to improve chances of conception.
How Does Acupuncture Work?
There is a lot of evidence to suggest that Acupuncture can help fertility:
- regulating hormone function
- counteracting the effects of PCOS
- increasing blood flow to the ovaries and therefore enhancing the enviroment in which follicles develop
- helping increase lining of the endometrium
- increases chances of successful implantation.