We have worked with many patients diagnosed with “unexplained infertility”. Our approach is holistic with the focus on lifestyle, diet and stress to formulate a treatment plan to meet your individual needs.
Our treatment programme is 3 -4 months, with the goal to create a healthy environment for conception. The Focus is on egg health, blood flow and management of stress to prepare the body for conception.
Colette is on the expert panel and a regular contributor for Fertility Road Magazine and has written an article on the impact of stress on fertility, please read here.
You first consultation will include a full medical history taking into account blood test results and scan information with a full lifestyle and dietary analysis. We will then formulate a treatment plan to meet your individual needs and improve chances of conception. Our approach is integrative and we work as a team to maximise your chances of success.
How Does Acupuncture Work?
There is a lot of evidence to suggest that Acupuncture can help fertility:
- regulating hormone function
- counteracting the effects of PCOS
- increasing blood flow to the ovaries and therefore enhancing the environment in which follicles develop
- helping increase lining of the endometrium
- increases chances of successful implantation.