We specialise in providing fertility acupuncture and assisted conception ( IVF, IUI, chlomid) support. Around half of the couples we see in clinic are looking to conceive naturally. Some have started trying relatively recently and others may have already explored other options. Some patients are looking to conceive their first child, while others may be having difficulties having subsequent children. For female patients, the Chinese medicine approach will take a detailed look at the menstrual cycle in order to identify where improvements can be made. In conjunction with blood tests, scan results or Western diagnosis this leads us to a treatment plan. In practical terms we will see a number of recognised conditions in the clinic, including:
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
The Benefits of Fertility Acupuncture
- Counteract the effects of Polycystic ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Regulate fertility hormones
- Regulate menstrual cycle
- Increase blood flow to the reproductive organs
- Improve sperm quality
- Increase the the chances of IVF success by 65 %
- Reduce stress hormone levels – Stress is shown in current research to have a large impact on fertility
- Acupuncture is a very relaxing treatment and most patients report a feeling of deep relaxation & well being
- Acupuncture alongside nutrition can improve egg quality & fertility.
Our Natural Fertility Acupuncture Support Programme – 3 month programme
Our natural fertility acupuncture programme is designed to help you conceive naturally.
- An initial consultation that includes a full medical history, lifestyle and dietary analysis.
- Interpretation of all blood tests and scan results
- We only treat cases we feel we can help and have links to excellent fertility consultants if required.
- Specially designed treatment programme including diet & lifestyle tailored to meet your individual needs
- Stress management programme
- dietary recommendations to promote egg health & hormonal balance
Colette Assor Lic Ac MBAcC is an senior degree level trained Fertility Acupuncturist with almost 20 years clinical experience. Colette has successfully treated many patients. Colette is a member of the the British Acupuncture Council, the leading regulatory body of acupuncturists in the UK and observes strict code of conduct and ethics. Colette is also a member of The British Fertility Society and Acupuncture Fertility Network and regularly consults with other professionals to give you the best possible treatment outcome.
Call 0208 368 1130 for a free telephone consultation.
“I came to see Colette following a miscarriage. It was a stressful time and she put me completely at ease. She was very sympathetic and caring, yet professional and I knew I was in safe hands. The course of acupuncture (and advice on diet and nutritional supplements) Colette gave me enabled me to get pregnant within a couple of months and she supported me throughout early pregnancy. “TE, Solicitor
“I would just like to let you know I am extremely happy with the service provided by Colette Assor, your acupuncturist – she is so kind and professional and her treatments definitely work! I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility and got naturally pregnant in just under three months of her treatments. I could not be happier! Not only that, she treated me holistically, taking into account my lifestyle, diet, anxiety issues, etc as well as my physiological problem. I think Colette is an excellent acupuncturist and would highly recommend her to other clients. “Tara Cujovic Tramsak – Fertility patient.
“…there were times not so long ago when I didn’t believe that we would be blessed with a child at all. Thank you for helping us to make her happen.” (Mrs P)